For this hop, we got to choose ANY My Pink Stamper set to use and create ANY type of project. I decided on a card with a homemade flower added to it.
- Cricut cartridges Art Philosophy and Cheerful Seasons
- My Pink Stamper Flowers & Friendship stamp set
- October Afternoon Farmhouse Collection designer cardstock
- Stampin' Up! cardstock in Rose Red, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla
- Stampin' Up! Pretties kit
- Stampin' Up! gray vellum
- Stampin' Up! Marina Mist classic ink
- Stampin' Up! Square Lattice embossing folder
- Ranger distress ink in Antique Linen
- American Crafts Letterbox ribbon
- Canvas Corp canvas sheet
Use fabric and/or ribbon to create a handmade flower and use it on a project of your choice.
Your next stop on the blog hop is with ANGELA. Thank you again for stopping by and I hope you have a spectacular craft filled day!
Here is the rest of the blog hop list. You won't want to miss a single stop on this hop! =)