Friday, July 20, 2012

Teen Scene Week Long Series ~ Alex

Ready for the boys?  Here they are from the Cricut cartridge Paper Dolls Teen Scene.

My crafty friends are amazing!  Feel free to click on their links and see what else they are up to.  =)  There are so many cute scrapbook ideas with the guys:

Note:  All dolls were cut at 5"relative

RockinRenee

Janice

MsChewie

JenniferHawkins

RockinRenee
JenniferHawkins

Ginapiazza

Eyelet

MaryCork

Erika

RockinRenee

Ginapiazza

RockinRenee

RockinRenee

Caffinee

bleedingcricutgreen

cowgirl1hh

GrannyAnne

missmel9

Ginapiazza
Don't forget to join me tomorrow when I feature the last doll and have the giveaway!  And here is your daily link up to add your creations made with Alex:

7 comments:

  1. These paper dolls rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you guys have done it again.
    Thanks for sharing all of your talents with us.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all super cool! I really love Jennifer Hawkins' skateboarder! I really wish I had joined this swap.
    Colleen (gonescrappin')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Alex is a real hotty! My granddaughter is going to love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so great. It makes me wish I had had the time to do all the groups!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!